General Features and Editing
- Record, Playback MIDI data.
- Edit MIDI data using Piano-Roll, Event List and real-time MIDI Processing
- Visualize MIDI events in different modes of drawing, as well as initial
and processed data.
- Use independent Mute, Solo, Channel, Patch, Port, Bank settings and more
for each track.
- Control track properties, Instrument Definitions, MIDI FX assigning,
Volume, Pan, and other MIDI controllers Envelopes.
- Save/Open song in *.mid, *.sep (SE4.0 Project) and *.stp (Template)
- Harmonize your tune or imported MIDI file.
- Use different styles of Harmonization.
- Use AutoSearch of Best Chord Progressions.
- Control the process using objective quality estimation.
Scale / Chord system
- Create, Edit, Save Chord Progressions in different Meters.
- Load Chord Progressions of one meter in a song with a different meter.
- Use 5 Scales and more than 100 Chord types for arranging.
- Transpose Keys and Chords of any part of Chord Progression independently.
- Use Associated, Inverted or Limited sets of chords automatically created
for the current Key/Scale.
- Use automatic color indications of Key/Scale - Chord relation, if you
- Use # and b type of chords showing.
- Render any measures and different Bass/Chord tracks combination of Chord
Audition tool into tracks.
- Create any kind of MIDI FX Chain using FX.
- Save, Open MIDI FX Chain.
- Show playing notes and current chords in Keyboard view in different modes.
- Show and edit current chords in zoom Chords Pane.
- Audition current chords in different modes using Chord Audition tool.
- Optimize controllers and parameters sending using Optimization settings.